November 18, 2013

Today we had class to work on our projects, and we found out that my Sqaurewear was being defective and I was getting a lot of error codes from it.

Audrey had to give me a new Squarewear to solder.


Now that I had a working Squarewear I could test my jacket!!  But….


Only one of the 3 strands was working… 
I looked at it and realized I soldered ground onto the power and vise-versa, so I fixed it! And they all worked (thankfully) (video:

I then hot-glued and began to solder the last LED strip on

The last thing I did for the day was hot-glue the velcro onto the jacket, so that the light up panel could velcro on!




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s