November 11, 2013

After Audrey throughly scares us all today, I started thinking I might want to get work done. I attempted to have a successful and productive day. Attempted. 

First I went to office hours and I cut a square for the LEDs to be attached to on my jacket:

Image

 

Next I had to solder a wire onto the LED strip. Two of the outputs had wires already attached, but one of them didn’t. 

Image

You can tell which one I soldered because it is the messy one. 

Finally I attempted to test the LED strip. Shanni and I had a lot of difficulty with this. We kept getting a weird error or the sample code.

Image

Shanni and I tried to fix this for awhile… (I watched Shanni try and fix this for awhile), but it didn’t work. Shanni emailed Rui and hopefully this will be sorted out by Wednesday.

I hoped to finish a lot more than this today, but I really needed to test the LED strip.

 

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s